Important Information from Hoselton Toyota
We are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and are following all local & federal guidelines for businesses. We understand and realize that we have individuals in our community that still need automotive services and we will do our best to try to fulfill those needs. For your convenience, we recommend that you call in advance to set an appointment for service, or book online, as we try to maintain proper social distancing by spreading out visits appropriately.
- The Hoselton Toyota showroom is currently closed to walk-in traffic, however you are able to make an appointment for test drives! We are also able to conduct new and used vehicle sales by appointment, digitally and/or remotely and have expanded our Shop at Home options and all our Toyota and pre-owned inventory is available for purchase online.
- To accommodate this new way of doing business, we have a team of Client Care Consultants and Sales Managers ready to assist you either by phone or email. We will work with you to appraise any trade that you may have and set up any financing and/or process deposits over the phone. If you prefer, we also have our Express Store which will allow you to purchase a vehicle 100% online. Of course, our team is always a click or call away to assist.
- Once you are ready to take delivery of your new vehicle, we will schedule a time that you will be invited to our showroom to meet with one of our sales managers to complete the transaction. At that time, you will notice that we have a clean delivery drive area set up for you. Your vehicle will be pulled up, disinfected and ready for you to take it home! We will provide you with disposable gloves and a new, un-used pen for you to sign your paperwork. All paperwork will be signed at an approved distance and inside a designated room that is being cleaned after every visitor. Your satisfaction and well-being is our top priority!
- Until further notice, hours at our service department will be 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Saturdays. You can make an appointment by calling 585-586-7373 or booking online.
- Shuttle service is discontinued for the safety of our drivers
- In the interim, we are offering low-cost rental vehicles available starting $35/day with unlimited mileage. Our rental fleet is currently being thoroughly disinfected and cleaned; and will be cleaned prior to every vehicle leaving our facility.
- Important Service Note: All New York State Vehicle inspections due in March 2020 are extended until further notice. However, if you would still like to get your inspection done, we are open if you would like to call or schedule your appointment online! If you have more questions regarding your NYS inspection, check out the NYS DMV informational site here.
- Our body shop is still open for all your needs. Our hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Body Work: If you need work done on your vehicle and are concerned about leaving your house, we can come and pick up your vehicle and deliver is back to you, fully sanitized, when the repairs are completed. We also have low-cost rental vehicles available for you to use if your repair will take a few days. All vehicles, rentals and repairs, are being fully sanitized to protect you and our employees against COVID-19.
- Estimates: If you need an estimate, we can work with you via phone and email to get you the information you need. We will ask you to provide us with photos and relevant information and get you a written estimate as soon as possible!
- Repairs: All repairs done at Hoselton Collision (other than rust repairs) are guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle!
- New York State law mandates that you have the right to have your vehicle repaired in the shop of your choice—regardless of what your insurance company may tell you.
- We understand during this time you have questions and we want you to know what while we are taking the necessary steps and precautions, were are still here to answer all of your questions! Please call us at 585-586-7373 or email us and we’ll be happy to help you the best we can!
As always, if you have additional ideas on how we may better serve you during this time please feel free to let a Hoselton employee know. We also ask that if you are feeling ill, please follow the CDC guidelines for home quarantine. Thank you for continuing to be part of the Hoselton family.